Shader Control – download Unity asset
✓ Remove unwanted shaders & keywords
✓ Reduce build time & app size
Shader Control is a powerful editor extension that gives you full control of shader compilation and keywords usage and their impact in your game.
*** Features ***
• 'Build View': lists all shaders (including Unity internal shaders) and their keywords. Allows you to exclude any number of shaders, keywords or specific variants from the build process with a few click.
• 'Project View': convenient unified view for all shaders with source code in your project.
• List shaders and materials in your project using keywords along shader variant count.
• Quickly locate or open any shader in your project.
• Disable/enable any number of keywords per shader with a click. Shader Control can modify the existing shader automatically for you!
• Convert global keyword to local keyword with a click from the Keywords view (local keywords don't count for the 256 keyword limit).
• Shows relationship between keywords, shaders and materials.
• Removes materials references to disabled keywords at project level.
• Can create shader variant collection assets to speed up shader warm-up and reduce hiccups in your game at runtime.
• Supports all CG/HLSL shader types.
• Supports Shader Graph shaders.
• Supports single and multi-pass shaders.
• Supports all keyword types.
• Supports global and local keywords.
Has your project exceeded Unity shader keyword limit?
Does your project take ages generating the build?
Do you want to reduce the build size removing unnecessary shader variants?
If you answered yes to any of above questions, Shader Control is your tool.
Asset version: 6.4
Download links for «Shader Control»: