Welcome! All asset-related discussions are moving to Discord. Join us for more information, updates, if you experience any issues or if you just want to say hi!
Highly optimized and customizable skybox shaders fit for low poly style games, built with Amplify Shader Editor for Console, Mobile and VR, with perspective and orthographic camera support. Customize your skies with 3 color gradient background, sky pattern overlays, animated clouds, sun lit clouds, sun and moon, twinkling stars, Unity’s built-in fog, and high-quality textures even at 4K gaming.
Polyverse Skies supports the following Render Pipelines: ● Standard Render Pipeline 2018.4+ ● Universal Render Pipeline 7.1.8+
Polyverse Skies has integration with the following 3rd party tools: ● Amplify Shader Editor - Full shader editing support
● NEW! Generate a prebaked cubemap from the scene skybox ● NEW! Generate a cubemap with custom made clouds meshes ● Amplify Shader Editor graph included ● Basic Time Of Day via Day-Night material interpolation ● Highly customizable skybox shaders ● Console, Mobile, and VR optimized shaders ● Feature toggles for easier usage and performance ● Perspective and Orthographic camera support ● Unity’s Built-in Fog support ● Zero global shader keywords used(2019.1+) ● Ready-made presets included
● Sky, Horizon, and Ground colors support ● Horizon height and smoothness adjustment ● 3 Pattern overlay cubemaps at 2K resolution
● 5 Stars cubemaps at 2K resolution ● 3 Layers of stars ● Stars size, intensity, and twinkling adjustment ● Stars horizon and sun mask
● 6 Sun and Moon textures at 2K resolution ● Sun position controlled by directional or user gameobject ● Size, color, and intensity adjustment ● Moon meshes included
● 10 Low poly clouds cubemaps at 4K resolution ● Clouds lit by directional light ● Rotation and animation support ● Height, light, and shadow colors adjustment ● Clouds meshes included