NatCorder - Video Recording API - download asset for Unity!
NatCorder is a lightweight, easy-to-use, full-feature video recording API for iOS and Android. With NatCorder, you can record the screen, part of the screen, a specific camera, a texture, and so on. You can also record game audio from audio sources, listeners, and custom sources. NatCorder is heavily optimized for speed with a low memory footprint. Features include:
- Blazing fast. NatCorder is heavily optimized performance following from design breakthroughs we made when developing NatCam.
- Record anything! By anything, I mean anything and everything that can be rendered into a texture. Whether it’s a game view, UI, a camera, a texture, or anything else — NatCorder can record it.
- Custom resolutions. Record with resolutions as high as Full HD (1920x1080) and even higher on devices that support it.
- Control quality. Optimize the recording for file size or bandwidth by specifying the recording bitrate and keyframe interval.
- Record animated GIF's. In addition to recording MP4 videos, NatCorder can record animated GIF images on iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows.
- AR support. NatCorder's screen recording has full support for AR apps and games.
- Full access. NatCorder will record directly to the application documents directory and provide the path to the video.
- Super simple. Record videos with as little as two API calls: StartRecording and StopRecording.
- macOS support. NatCorder comes with a full native macOS backend. As a result, you can use NatCorder's full functionality in both the Unity Editor on macOS, and in standalone macOS builds.
- Windows support. NatCorder comes with a native Windows backend that works both in the Unity Editor on Windows and in standalone Windows builds.
- Experimental WebGL support. NatCorder also comes with an experimental WebGL backend that runs on most modern browsers.
- Lightweight package. The API is specifically designed not to add unnecessary baggage or overhead to your project.
Asset version: 1.7.3
Download links for «NatCorder - Video Recording API»: