In-App Web Browser – download Unity asset
This package lets you open website inside a modal platform-native window. That gives better user experience than using Application.OpenURL as user won't leave your app.
Extremely simple API:
- Works on both iOS and Android,
- You can communicate with loaded website through simple API (jаvascript-Unity back and forth)
- You can hide top bar (with title and back button) if you don't like it
- You can specify browser's title, back button title, background and text colors
- Uses native UI elements (native scrolling performance)
- Shows spinner animation while website is loading
- Bundled with ready-to-use Playmaker action
- Perfect for showing external content, such as Help section, Terms and Conditions page etc.
- Show back and forward buttons so user might visit previous sites
- Easy integration (no Android manifest merging)
- Doesn't require Unity PRO
Asset version: 2.0.3
Download links for «In-App Web Browser»: