Translucent Image – Fast Blurred Background UI – download Unity asset
Translucent Image helps you build beautiful blurred background UI, like those found in iOS/MacOS/Windows 10 Fluent design.
Unlike many other background blurring solutions, Translucent Image employs an efficient algorithm that have minimal impact on performance, so your user can enjoy higher frame-rate and longer battery life. Not only that, it can produce a deliciously smooth effect when you tune the blur up high, unlike many others that would degrade to ugly blocky artifacts.
» Features Highlight «
- Universal Render Pipeline support
- Fastest blur effect available on the Asset Store.
- High quality blur effect.
- Maintain similar looks across different resolutions.
- Easy to use with tight Editor integration.
- Fully customizable, not only blurriness, but also include many more effects to make your UI even more delightful to use.
- Support normal UI features you expect, like Sliced sprite, Masking, Canvas Group,...
- Fully documented, source code included.
- Have some caveats with world space UI, more here.
- No explicit VR support yet.
- While the asset is much faster than others, blurring is still a demanding effect, so it might not run smoothly on weaker devices, more here.
HDRP support is in the backlog, but have a low priority due to high complexity combined with lack of interest. If you're interested in HDRP support, drop me an email or support ticket to let me know, so I can correctly prioritize the feature :)
Asset version: 3.4.2
Download links for «Translucent Image - Fast Blurred Background UI»: