True Shadow helps you quickly and painlessly build beautiful and modern UIs with soft shadows and glows. No longer do you have to fake soft shadows with manually created texture, or put up with the horrible builtin shadow component.
»»» FEATURE HIGHLIGHT «««
▪ Control shadow size, offset angle and distance, color tint.
▪ Normal, Addictive, and Multiply blend-mode.
▪ Shadow can inherit color from sprite to emulate glow.
▪ True shadow generation, creating much smoother than SDF based method.
▪ Any sprite is supported, not just simple shapes.
▪ All Image type: Simple, Sliced, Tiled, Filled.
▪ Raw Image, so you can have 2D shadow/glow of 3D objects.
▪ Layout Groups.
▪ Builtin support for animating shadows on interactive elements (hover, select, click).
▪ Only the builtin render pipeline was tested currently. All pipelines will probably work, but people on the internet are not to be trusted, please make your decision only on what currently available :)
▪ Fast shadows generation, thanks to the battle-tested algorithm behind Translucent Image, allowing shadows to be generated in real-time.
▪ Shadows are automatically reused when possible, so you can build complex UIs with plenty of shadow casting UIs at once.
What can I expect from the beta?
▪ All features shown are implemented.
▪ Implemented features work in the majority of situations.
▪ Less common setups might not work correctly. Please report them.
▪ API and how settings work can change in future updates. Settings and API might be added or removed. Thus changes might be required when you upgrade
Asset version: 0.3.3
Download links for «True Shadow - UI Soft Shadow and Glow»: