NatDevice - Media Device API - download Unity asset
NatDevice is a cross-platform media device API for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. NatDevice provides powerful abstractions for using hardware cameras and microphones through a concise .NET API. Features include:
- High Resolution Camera Preview. NatDevice exposes device cameras that allow for full HD previews and higher where supported.
- Low Latency Microphone Recording. NatDevice exposes microphones that stream audio data to your code on a dedicated audio thread.
- Camera Preview Data. NatDevice cameras provide the camera preview as a texture, but also provide the preview data for running image algorithms and other tasks.
- High Resolution Photo Capture. On mobile platforms, NatDevice cameras allow for high-res photo capture with flash.
- Camera Focus. On mobile platforms, NatDevice cameras support setting the focus point and focus lock (disabling autofocus).
- Camera Exposure. On mobile platforms, NatDevice cameras support setting the exposure point, exposure bias, and exposure lock (disabling autoexposure).
- Camera Zoom. On mobile platforms, NatDevice cameras support optical zoom.
- Camera White Balance Lock. On mobile platforms, NatDevice cameras can lock the white balance if the device supports it.
- Microphone Format Control. NatDevice microphones can record in mono or stereo and at different sample rates.
- Torch Control. On mobile platforms, NatDevice cameras support torch control, even when camera preview is not running.
- OpenCV Support. NatDevice has seamless integration with OpenCVForUnity. Check out the official example.
- NatCorder Support. NatDevice tightly integrates with our video recording API NatCorder, which supports recording MP4 videos, animated GIF images, WAV audio files, and so on.
- Unity 2018.3+
- Android API Level 21+
- iOS 11+
- macOS 10.10+
- Windows 10, 64-bit only
Asset version: 1.0.2
Download links for «NatDevice - Media Device API»: