Auto Hand - VR Physics Interaction - download Unity asset!
No more grabbing through objects. Making an object freely grabbable is as easy as adding a single script!
Auto Hand uses a Rigidbody hand controller that automatically configures to the collider's shape when grabbing. Works well with all primitive colliders and convex mesh colliders! Includes pose drivers and grab points for complex shapes and grabs.
Auto Hand includes a physics-based VR controller/interaction system. VR physics controller includes effects such as weight, collision, distributed forces between multiple grab sources, and breaking events. High-quality throwing and catching. Physics-based gadgets, levers, sliders, doors, wheel, dial, and buttons examples.
Actively being updated with new features!
(New) Setup Wizard! (No setting overrides required)
(New) Hand Tracking Supported!
Includes examples for Vive Index and Oculus Quest hand tracking
Will connect to any VR controller/input framework with ease!
Unity XR, OpenXR action input, SteamVR, and Oculus Integration example input packages!
Can be applied to any rigged hand model with any number of fingers
Connect to any controller with only three function calls!
Low performance impact!
- Hand Automatic Pose Solver
- Connects to Any Rigged Hand Model With Any Number of Fingers
- Saved Grab Pose Driver
- Smooth Grabbing
- Pose Area Driver
- Smooth Finger Bending Driver
- Place Point Driver
- Place Point Snapping
- Finger IK
- UnityEvent/Event call support
- Accurate Throwing
- Velocity Based Sound Examples
- Physics Joint Interaction (doors, levers, buttons, knobs, sliders, wheel)
- Distributed Forces
- Hand Look Assist
- Low-Performance Impact
- One-Handed Item Swapping
- Multiple Hand Examples
- Examples for Button, Lever, and Door
- Unity XR Input Demo Package
- Unity OpenXR Action Input Demo Package
- SteamVR Input Demo Package
- Oculus Integration Input Demo Package
- Well Documented Code and Tooltips
Asset version: 1.5.3
Download links for «Auto Hand - VR Physics Interaction»: