Panoply: Comics & Splitscreen for Unity – download Unity asset
Panoply brings the visual language of comics to Unity. Whether you're working with 2D or 3D, cutscenes or gameplay, get started adding comics to your Unity project today!
Made with Panoply:
• Upgrade Soul graphic novel (iOS)
• Stilstand, award-winning graphic novel (iOS, Android, Steam)
• Doctor Who Infinity puzzle game (iOS, Android, Steam)
• Ascent from Akeron graphic novel (WebGL)
• VISIONS_1 student workshop projects (WebGL)
• SPOILED documentary teaser (WebGL)
"...an amazing tool that we are finding absolutely indispensable for creating #DoctorWho Infinity" —Tiny Rebel Games
"I am absolutely loving this product! ...this tool has saved me WEEKS of code work..." —Steve Adamson, CEO, Gear Worx Productions
Panoply delivers a versatile digital comics experience that will feel great for your users. Use 2D and 3D artwork, add captions, dialogue bubbles, and easily set up sophisticated multi-panel layouts. Every transition in Panoply is calculated in real time, so transitions are smooth and reversible. The player/reader can step forward and backward in the story whenever they like, without waiting for animations to start and stop.
Asset version: 1.6.7
Download links for «Panoply: Comics & Splitscreen for Unity»: