Jelly Mesh v1.46
Jelly Mesh – download Unity asset
Jelly physics wobbles into the 3rd dimension! Following on from the success of Jelly Sprites, with Jelly Mesh you can now apply dynamic, soft body style physics to any Unity mesh, allowing you to convert boring static meshes into ones that will bounce, stretch and deform, naturally reacting to physical forces in your game.
* Works with any Unity compatible mesh.
* Supports both 2D and 3D physics systems.
* Simple to configure, but with in-depth configuration options to let you easily balance quality and performance.
* Quickly create soft bodies with cube, sphere, pyramid and grid body configurations.
* Convert any Jelly Mesh to 'Free' mode in order to directly move and scale rigid bodies in the Scene View.
* 'Attach Point' system allows child objects to react to physics forces just like the main Jelly Mesh.
* Full C# source code and example scene included.
Asset version: 1.46
Download links for «Jelly Mesh»: