Download Unreal Engine Asset – Evening Highway – Environment: Full realtime game ready environment scene
Update: Foliage set with Pivot Painter feature has been added to the project + Pivot Painter demo map.
Pivot Painter Demo Video.
All models are well optimized and game ready.
Texel density for small assets is around 1k x 1m^2.
Other assets are set up using layered materials with 2k tiling textures.
Tiling textures scale is easily customizable in Material Instances.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- Demo map, which you can see on the screenshots and the video, is included in the asset pack.
- Demo map includes some unique (non-modular) static mesh based world elements, like terrain, curved roads etc.
- Modular Road Set is a bunch of static meshes and is not set up to work with Landscape Splines.
- Buildings are not modular.
- Everything that is not marked HERE as modular is not actually modular.
10 Traffic Signs
6 Modular Wooden Fences
3 Modular Construction Fences
5 Modular Traffic Barriers
4 Modular Pipes
Railway Power Pole
Modular Bridge and Roads
6 Big Trees (4 unique)
5 Small Trees
8 all kinds of grass
2 Tower Cranes
PBR materials for all assets
PBR tiling texture sets
Number of Meshes: 162.
Collision: Yes. Manually created simple box collisions ( auto-generated for rocks)
LODs: No. All the assets are well-optimized (see screenshots with polycount)
Materials: 7 Parents, 93 Instances
Texture Resolution: from 512 to 4k. Most textures are 2k
Supported Development Platforms: PC
The Project uses HDR image under CC0 license from HDRIHaven.
Demonstration map includes some unique (non-modular) assets,
such as: static mesh based terrain, curved roads/pedestrian and bicycle lanes.
BUT, there is modular roads/lanes set included in the project instead (see screenshots).
Asset version: 4.25-4.26
Download links for «Highway - Environment»: